Entries
Friday, June 6, 2008
went to sch in the morning again...
after like a light years...today saw her again
so close with other guy...
make me think she kinda...
c her face really like alien like that... 'E.T go home'gt such a red n funny cheek...make me feel so disgusted...ewwwwwwwDarren...
all i can say is u take care
becareful n dun do anything stupid...
hopefully...she regret
we dun mean to say things tat hurt u...
i will xplain to u everything when u n me r alone tgt...
tats all for the day
OMG...
such a boring nite i hav...
i m gonna die la...
i just wana step out of the house...
i m like living in hell...
feel like scolding somebody...
bad words r goin to come out of my mouth...
PEOPLE PLS TALK TO ME...I M DIEING OF BORINGNESSjust feel like saying...'I like/love you' to sum1
C H R O N O I Z E D
5:36 PM