Entries
Friday, June 13, 2008
sleep n sleep n sleep
been a pig...
wok up quite late
play psp n slack around...
too tired to go out
found out
fate brought us together...
bt den
fate oso seperate us two...
it takes two
heart so that relationship can last long...
hehehahahoho
bt for mine...
ther is only one
heart...
so it end with me cushing to the ground witha 25m holecome on ref...thats a foul
ref said no foul n play on...bt den no one help me up from that stupid holeref follow up by giving me a yellow card'REF REF...THATS A FOUL'
den...
ref gave me a red cardsaying that i m talk too muchnrequest me to get up immediatelywhich i fail to do so'WTH'
people...
u may not noe wat i m talkin abt
cause i myself sort of oso not sure wat i m talkin abt
i tink i m relating a soccer match to my love life
in the end...
i lose
1 vs 0
PEOPLE...
THIS IS JUST RECALLING THE PAST...
I DUNO WAT WILL HAPPEN TMR SO I M JUST TINKING OF MY MISTAKES IN THE PAST
I M NOT STUCK...
I M ALWAYS MOVING...
to marcus...
if u dun wana c the apologise...
i wun delete it...
it will still there...
n if u really not happy...
u r not welcome to c my blog...
treated u as friend n yet vulgarites came out of ur mouth...
knnbccb la...
pls scram from my blog
THX
C H R O N O I Z E D
4:48 PM