Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I think i m just too slack
even got study oso so slack
sick n tired of life le
OUCH!!!
got an open wound on my left toe
it really hurts when medical oil is applied on it...
it is killing me
ya...
btw...m
i will never ask ppl to spam u de
if i was to tag u n say sumting bad...
i will oso put my own name
so i hope ppl who spam him...
Pls...just pls stop spaming him...
i noe who spam him but i will not say anything
bt if u spam too much...dun say i nv give chance
Darren bastard sial
put me aeroplane( fan wo fei ji)
play soccer halfway go...nv tell me
go out with friends dun invite me la
u r such a good friend...
tats all for today...
ppl just stop spamming...
or else...
I beg u la
dun make me do thing tat i dun wana do
try to b kind n stop emo
bt at the end...
i m the 1 tat kana shot...
wat for changing if even i change life is worser...
I HAVE ENOUGH OF MY OWN LIFE
I MAY SHOW MY DEVILS SIDE FROM NOW ON...
TRUST ME PPL
I M NOT JOKING AREADY
I REALLY HAVE ENOUGH
just wana cry
u ppl will nv c the usual me anymore
C H R O N O I Z E D
3:30 AM