Entries
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
U did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swear
U did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearU did nt force me...i duno how to prove but i can tell u that u r not forcing me. I swearthis is the 100 time u wan me to write.
i type all this for abt 15-20mins
wow...u make me so tired
but it is o.k
tmr O level english oral le...scared
today went to cp eat with sw, jason, fab, yong, melody n angie
ate yoshi...student meal
the meal comes with chocolate
almost everybody throw their chocolate to me
so total...i ate abt 16 cubes of chocolate
after that took 159 with angie home
now watching cameroon vs italy
yesa...italia keeper save penalty
weewee
now georges kana red card send off
come on italy make it through la
thats all for today
wish me luck for tmr oral
n
good luck to those we took it today
siging off @ 5:34pm
C H R O N O I Z E D
2:12 AM