Entries
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
omg...
i m really been scared the shit out of me
1st scare...
o level coming n i dun look prepared at all
i scared that i wun get into a poly
n
worse...drop to ite
2nd scare...
i fall sick
so go c doc
doc told me...
it could be dengue...no joke
i thought i was gonna die man
so today went to get the result of my blood test...
doc say it is still hard to say
doc say that my blood level is quite low...so must see whether the fever got come back anot
if the fever comes back...
den another blood test is needed
then...the truth will be out
but i look totally fine...
n
have no syndromes of dengue...
so GUESS will b fine n running soon
REALLYU FREAKING SCARED...I JUST FEEL LIKE CRYINGTHERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT I WANA DOWHICH I HAV YET TO DOI HAV NV BEEN GOOD TO MY FRIENDSI JUST WANA GO INTO A POLY...N HOPE THAT I HAV NO DENGUE
C H R O N O I Z E D
8:41 PM