Entries
Monday, January 5, 2009
Did went for countdown
den went fort canning park find aufa gf
drank vodka wif coke n oso drank it raw.
all of us were drunk...
aufa n david had hangover but not me.
Haiiii
after wat look like a few months, i still cant forget that farking bitch
why...why did u like a guy that nv like u???
I feel that u had nv like me from the start bt why did u still have to play with me u farking bitch
I thought that making me occupied with other things can let me forget u
bt its just so farking hard
I still kinda missed u
After the relationship with u...
i seriously did not care much abt my other gf
sorry to say so...bt its real
i didnt play with other gals feeling oso.
ANW, I HAVE TO APOLOGISE TO DAVID
david, sorry for posting a stupid comment on ur tagboard.
thats all
C H R O N O I Z E D
1:09 AM