Entries
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I duno wat went wrong.Everything just dun seem to go the right way.Feel stuck in the middleNeither can i move forward or backwardAla...Maybe i shouldn't even had introduce u to all thisJust take it as my fault...I dun wan anything to go wrong to anybodySo if u wan, just come towards me...I m willing to take up the things that u r gonna doU should noe who i m pointing to la...Anything happen...life still must move oni only want foes to be friendsN not friends to be foesSo if u wana turn to foes, i cant stop uU r no longer the person i used to noe(duno how many years back)I wan the person i noe a few years backN not the person i noe nowU totally changeLast time,U were happy-go-luckyNth seems to bother uU will just put everything unhappy behind uBut now,U changed to a person who cant take a tiny setbackU become more emo den meU then to lose control of urself.I oso found out that ppl i noe then to become emo too
haha
Thats not good at all.
I feel so stress by u...
I just duno wat to do...
I feel so helpless...
I duno who to support...
I only noe that i cos alot trouble to u ppl
SORRY
'EMO GO RUN' Danial Goh motto for me
C H R O N O I Z E D
8:54 PM