Welcome to KC blog
This is a blog by a person who is a nuts n weirdo
Do have fun viewing it :]
Skin customize to resolution 800x600.
Entries
Monday, January 11, 2010
I like girls but never got chances with them. Sometimes, things get close but suddenly it just appear to be even more further than u expected. Sometime i wish i can just say things that i wan without failing myself. But i noe that it is never possible in reality, it is only possible to happen in dreams or movie. In reality, sometimes things will go against u n make u hit rock bottom n it is not just once, but millions of time. How i wish i can just get it done...ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Alright, during work...was doing some load balancing and discovered that i must noe wat to priorities so that i won't fail on any way. I decided to sent all my time towards studying n tchoukballing...as for love, i decided to place it last n if possible, throw it into the dump n leave it there until i finish studying. I find it pointless to go for her as it seems to be quite abit further n might get further as time goes. I find myself been in such bad mood for quite sometime...maybe after i found out she will be going off to another school. This make hope seems even further den i could expect. Nvm...shouldn't talk about it le.