Welcome to KC blog
This is a blog by a person who is a nuts n weirdo
Do have fun viewing it :]
Skin customize to resolution 800x600.
Entries
Monday, January 11, 2010
I find myself haven even got a thing done and now another thing had came up. I it is like i m running a marathon not against anybody, but against time.
All i have been doing lately has been stressing me out and making me have no enough sleep. But now things juat seem even worse after today tcher annouce that there will be some kind of case study and a report we must do from it. This means i m like a damn hot dog between a bun with a hand pressing against it. Think i m gonna burst BOOM and u might see juice coming out from my head. Plan to reduce working time n conc more time to doing the case study. somemore got quite a number of tournament coming up.
CAN I JUST HAVE A BREAK??? I JUST FEEL SO DAMN STRESSED OUT I NEED SOMEONE RIGHT BY MY SIDE NOW BUT I NOT SURE WHO IS ABLE TO DO SO NOW